Contractual review and recommendations for insurance, indemnification and other provisions of business contracts
- Insurance Requirements
- Scope of indemnification provisions
- Certificates of Insurance
- Waivers of subrogation
- Why all additional insured provisions are not created equal
- Provide guidance for you and your legal counsel
- CAM changes
- Cost of Insurance
- Expenses to collect
- Who is responsible for Landlord Deductible?
- Applications of policy wordings to negligence provisions
- Property Insurance
- Coinsurance v. Agreed amount
- Rent Abatement Issues
- Improvement & Betterment issues
- Leasehold Interest
I have worked together with Irving and Joe to assist many clients over the past 20 years. Irving and Joe brought a wealth of experience, expertise and practical real-world solutions to each project — they are true professionals.
–Jesse Gelsomini, Partner, Haynes and Boone, LLP
Pozmantier-Williams has provided a broad scope of industry knowledge and experience in making informed decisions with regard to insurance coverage, risk analysis and litigation reviews. Professionalism and knowledge of the industry are second to none.
– David Roberts, CPA Controller, Excel Polymers LLC
For almost 20 years, Irving has provided us with expert advice and invaluable experience in all aspects of our insurance risk management. With his partnership with Joe beginning a few years ago, we now have two of the best people in the insurance industry helping to guide us in the constantly changing insurance marketplace. PozmantierWilliams Insurance Consultants is an essential part of our team.
–Bruce M. Levy, Rice Epicurean Markets