- Review or establish formalized claims service procedures with broker and insurer
- Assist in selection of Third Party Administrators
- Assist in the settlement of major losses
- Attendance at quarterly claims review meetings when needed
Captive Alternative Risk Planning Services
- Assist in the identification of risks suitable for inclusion
- Conduct Feasibility Study
- Evaluation of planning options
- Advice regarding domiciles
- Assistance in application process
An excerpt taken from an email sent to Irving Pozmantier dated 7-22-2013:
A qwik note and a BIG THK U to acknowledge your efforts to bring the claim to a successful conclusion. Your experience and even keeled demeanor were very important in getting the most that we could from JB. You are a true professional which is a rarity in this day and age. I have learned a lot in our short time working together and I really appreciate your time and patience w me. Sincere THKS again…ED
–Ed Rammrath, President, Rammrath Realty
I have enjoyed my association with Irving and Joe and consider them to be an extension of our Star family. They have been trusted advisors to me for over 15 years and I value their wise counsel and advice on methods to minimize our risks in the most cost-efficient manner.
–Gary F. Gibson, Executive V.P. & CFO, Star Furniture
We consider Pozmantier Willams to be an invaluable member of our team, whether we are buying a policy or filing a claim. Their expertise levels the playing field.
–Pat McCarley, Chief Financial Officer, Cordua Restaurants
I expected a logo of Irving dressed in full Armor riding a white horse.