Advice Regarding Broker Selection / Broker Services Review Process
- Determine what services are most important to client
- With input from client indentify several possible brokers
- Prepare custom questionnaire for broker to complete
- Review results of questionnaire and recommend brokers for final interviews
- Assist clients in determining qualitative results of broker interviews
- Recommend broker
- Establish goals and written Broker Services Agreement
- Monitor broker services on an ongoing basis
Competitive Marketing of Insurance Programs
- Prepare insurance specifications
- Assist with selection of brokers to compete
- Assign Markets
- Analyze proposals
- Negotiate with brokers/carriers for terms/conditions/cost
- Recommend best value proposition to client
- Check accuracy of policies after they are issued
I would rather have the combined wisdom and experience of professionals with many successful years in the insurance industry working on my behalf on a fee-for-service basis, than someone who bills their time on a commission basis where the advisor knows that if he does not make a sale, he or she will not get paid.
–George Stark, Stark Capital Management
We have worked with Joe Williams at Pozmantier Williams for many years. His diligence, professionalism and insurance knowledge not only offer value to his clients but make our jobs easier.
–Jeremy N Flom, CLCS Account Manager, Aon Private Risk Management Insurance Agency, Inc.