When might our services be of benefit to you?
- When management does not have the time and/or expertise to evaluate insurance alternatives
- When there has been a long term relationship with one broker and management wants an objective, third party opinion
- Where there has been a claim that was either not covered or the recovery was less than expected
- Where a decision has been made to change brokers and management would like assistance and guidance in the selection of a new broker
- When management believes their insurance cost is not comparable with their exposures or that of their peers
- Management is not sure all of its risks are being addressed by its current insurance program
- Management is not satisfied or is uncomfortable with the insurance and risk management advice it is receiving