PozmantierWilliams can be retained for a specific project or on a continuing basis, compensated either hourly or by retainer. We do not sell insurance. On a fee basis, we help our clients design, implement, and monitor cost effective property and casualty insurance programs.
What are our core values?
Stability, being best of class, integrity, responsiveness, loyalty and service- dictate our dedication to assisting our clients in achieving their vision. We want to help our clients protect their balance sheet, so they can focus on building it.
We are not affiliated with any insurance company, agent or broker, but have excellent relationships with all those we work with. It is very important to us to treat people with the same respect we like to receive.
Our Services Include:
- Design / Implement / Audit Insurance and Risk Management Programs
- Contract Review and Lease Analysis
- Broker Selection and Marketing
- Mergers and Executive Insurance Review
- Litigation Support
- Claims Services and Captive Planning Services
What is unique about our people and our services?
- Our partners are extremely well regarded in the insurance industry because of their knowledge, integrity, and depth of experience
- We have the ability to assist both the client and the insurance company in achieving their goals of fair settlements of large claims
- Our knowledge of complex coverage’s such as Business Interruption and complicated property policies
- Our expertise in analyzing the insurance related provisions of business contracts and leases
- Our dedication to providing the ‘best of class’ service to our clients
Two great guys who always drink upstream from the herd.
–Don Grogg, President & Pump Peddler, Texas Process Equipment